Wag mag tiwala sa agency na maka 67 points ka....you must be certain na naka 4 yrs ka otherwise lots of things ma waste mo....time, effort, money, etc. Yung NOC mo indi nawawala yan bawat taon... kung e sugal mo yan you have to be prepared....laking abala yan sa iyo...remember CIC and VO ma higpit sa job description....marami na refuse dyan...check mo muna kung yung job description mo as a call center agent nurse match sa nilabas main duties ng CIC...consult mo muna sa mga senior natin on this forum. God bless..
eto po un job descrption ko as a call center nurse agent:
o Evaluate the appropriateness of medical treatment through the utilization review process in order to promote cost-effective, outcome based medical care under the direction of Nurse Supervisor.
o Respond to telephone calls pertaining to health related inquiries and concerns which are basic and routine in nature.
o Use computerized system to provide information and answer health related questions as prompted by incoming calls.
o Also asks probing questions for more data as necessary.
o Process customer calls consistent with program specified strategies and customer satisfaction measurements to include but not limited to proper answering procedure.
o Follow and adhere to prescribed training methods.
o Serve as first level contact for customer complaint resolution.
o May respond to customer inquiries by referring them to Supervisor.
o Maintain acceptable levels of performance including but not limited to attendance, adherence, customer courtesy, and all other productivity and efficiency targets and objectives.
o Learn new methods and services as the job requires.
o Identify inaccuracies in database and report problems for correction.
o Other related duties assigned.
Discuss, demonstrate and explain the following duties to clients:
• Evaluate patients to determine the needed nursing assistance.
• Work with other health specialist in the complete assessment and planning of what medical intervention and assistance to provide to the patients together with family members.
• Dispense medical treatment and medicines suggested by the doctor or based on medical rules and policies.
• Utilize or oversee medical equipment, devices, tools or apparatus needed.
• Oversee new nurses and related nursing staff in the said department if authorized.
• Educate and provide counseling to patients and family members on health information and instructions in coordination with other health groups.
Counted as experience b xa based s criteria ng CIC? Thank you po.