I am also a Pharmacist and waiting for further processes,
Any guide to prepare for canada working as pharmacsit in industry or retail/community any preparatry material u all know?what are chance to get job in industry and wages initial etc etc.
hello qasim786. ill share what i know but try to log on to pebc.com for further information.
1. submit evaluation application form
2. if eligible for the evaluating exam, take the exam
3. after passing the evaluating exam. take the Pharmacist Qualifying Exam Part1 (Multiple choice), Part2 (Objective Structural Clinical Exam)
4. Get the PEBC Certificate of Qualification
5. Practical experience/internship
6. English/French Language Skill (different from immigration English exam)
7. Jurisprudence exam
8. Get your license to practice as pharmacist
i have a friend who is already practicing as a licensed pharmacist in Toronto. her minimum rate is 44 dollars/hour.
hope this helps.