[Delhi_im_enquiry @ international.gc.ca] and
These aren't the same. The first one is a general inquiry email contact and the other is a 'case-specific' inquiry contact. If you have a file number and or your parent's UCI, it is best to use the second one. If the file is not opened in LVO, then you should use the first one.
On other note, I've been doing some research on the data provided by members of other forums and have noticed the following trends (wrt New Delhi):
- People who got their sponsorship approved before Nov'11 (originally applied in May 2007), are still awaiting their visas.
- Once file is transferred, it takes about 18 months for the visa
- After medicals it takes about 9 months for the visa
- LVO applicants would still get visa about 9 months after medicals, but they would get medical requests within 6 months of AOR
- CPP-O applicants may have to wait longer after medicals (but their medicals expiry would be extended)
**mood spoiler alert**
A lot depends on 168K backlog with only 21k to 25k applications being allotted for 2012. How much of this 21K (in terms of 'date originally applied') cover the backlog? Does it cover everyone who applied before Jan2010? Jan2009? On certain CIC stats (like Projected Inventory for 2012), what does 'In process 2011' mean? does it mean people who have received AOR in 2011? If that is the case, then the bulk of 6000 visas (NDL) would go to people who got approved before the Nov 2011 letters were issued? (very few have received AORs since Nov2011 process change) Am I missing something? (I hope, I am).
Guys, time to correct me with your views!