There are some very nice people who have sincerely guided so many on this forum, including you. My assumptions about your case as as follows;
1. Its time that applications submitted during 2004 (5 years ago) have come under consideration. Some could out rightly be rejected not because they do not come under 38 NOCs, but problems like not having enough points for some reason etc.
2. Your case will be assessed under previous selection criteria.
3. Check E-case status on the net.
4. New documents or IELT is generally asked only if the case is showing positive remarks. Go ahead and appear in first possible IELT and try to score maximum (16 Points). Good luck.
5. File is never closed if new documents are required by CHC. Your consultant may have mis-communicated or misunderstood the meaning CHC correspondence. Ask your consultant to show you the CHC letter, and if still you are confused, either you yourself, or ask him, to email to CHC for clarification.
6. Be prepared to send additional documents in due time.
7. I believe your case would be on positive node for completion as early as within next six months.
Hi every one ,
Im rimsha memeber since 2004 . I just received a letter through my lawyer that my visa office in CIC Islamabad closed the file after assessing the case and asked for IELTS test result in 90 days time laste date is 17th Sep 09 . I didnt register for the IELTS because i receive the letter on 7th July 2009 \. I will register for the test in coming week. I dont know what shud i do after so long wait in return closing the file or refusing my application. any advise wll be appriciate.