Thanks for your reply. Can u pls guide me what u wrote in CSE that they sent u medical via TCS. I have already wrote them in May that to send Medical Instruction via TCS but they did not.
Extracts from Qorax's Posts:
How to do Medicals w/out the forms?
Usually we need to do our meds thru the forms [IMM1017] supplied by our VO [the concerned CHC]. However, there could be reasons for doing the same WITHOUT them. Eg. the forms are lost, the CONsultant is withholding them, forms r somewhere & u r somewhere else etc. In such case, we 'can do the meds w/out the forms' too. Here's how:
1. Email CHC again to re-issue u the IMM1017 [med forms]... if time permits.
2. If not, Contact a DMP for an appointment.
3. Inform the DMP, in advance, that u want to do the meds "w/out" the forms.
4. They can get your meds done by 'creating' those forms* for u.
- All DMPs have those 'blank'* forms.
- All they need is an 'authority' to do so. If u have the CHC's email - it would suffice.
- If u don't have an email from CHC, yet the DMP'll be happy to assist u [read they want the money].
- They'll need your File No. + 2xPhotos to prepare the forms [specific for u].
- U need to show the DMP your original Pps & pay the DMP's Fees [of course].
Important: If u do not get the CHC's nod to do the meds, remember the meds expire by 1yr & your visa/s will be valid till that period 'only' [except if anyone of your dependent's Pps expire before that, then it'd be earlier]. So, doing the meds early could be risky - as it might offer u lesser time to 'land'. If that's Ok with u, plz be free to get the meds done earlier.
Hope that helped...
*Here's how the form/s look:http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/appendix-02.asp