I sent one email to CIC for adding my new born baby in application, they send me two different emails with different dates, they sent on march 7th and another one march 27th. i m confuse which email should i follow, anyone guide me please.
on 7th march email
In order to add the child to an application for permanent residence at this office, we require the following documents:
• processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)
• your child's birth certificate
• copy of your child's valid passport
• 4 recent photographs of your child
• updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.
on 27th march email
So that we may add your baby to your application, please submit the following documents within the next 60 days. You should wait until you have received the medical form for your baby, and then complete your medical examinations together as a family.
Updated forms which are available on our website:
• New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for yourself and each family member over the age of 18
• New Additional Family Information form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18
Documents for your new baby:
• Processing fee of $150 - The forms of payment accepted by our office in London are listed on our website. Unlike the Visa Office in Islamabad, we cannot accept direct deposit payments to the Standard Chartered Bank, Pakistan.
• 2 passport photos
• Long form birth certificate
• Copy of passport biopage
Regarding adding of a new born baby I've some queries which are listed below;
1. Where to send the processing fee of $150 for the baby, whether it's the initial address where I sent the processing fee for my family or it's to the current VO.
2. Is it require to submit the POF again for the additional family member or not; cause the total POF for 3 and 4 family member is not same and in the mail you received there is no option for that as well.
3. Which version of form should be used, is it the one which I sent earlier or the current version for IMM0008 and IMM5406
4. Initial acknowledgement to be done to which office; is it the VO or CIC canada.
For your convenient my eCASE is in RBVO since long time;
Will be highly appreciated if anyone who went through the same process for adding a new family member help me out in this regard.