London Visa office asked me to update documents for new born son in 45 days.
Can any body tell about fee darft......who should be the benificiary.....Reciever General of Canada or London Visa Office.
Please respond quickly as I want to post documents in 2 weeks time.
Below is the detail of documents or actions that you need to take in order to comply fully with CHC requirements for new born;
1. NEW BORN Birth certificates (hospital and ministry of health). No need of notarization. Only copies can serve the purpose.
2. Passport of new born (and visa page if residing outside homeland)
3. Five photographs as per specification,
4. Additional family information forms (update) and signed in original
5. Demand draft of CAD 150/- (in the name of RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA)
6. Information on height of new born at the time of sending forms