Thanks for reply.
1- all of you can see Employment requirements of Psychologists. and also can see employment requirements of some other professions. if we analyze and observe in all other professions simply a graduate or masters degree is required in relevant field of profession. But in psychologist requirements each line contains affiliation from any Canadian Board or Society means simple Masters degree is not mentioned.
so my question is, to apply immigration case as a psychologist. MSC Psychology from Punjab university is sufficient or not?
2- Matric - FSC - B.A - MCS Psychology - B.ed. = ? (How Many Points) Psychologists - NOC 4151
* A doctoral degree in psychology is required for the designation "Psychologist" in Ontario, Manitoba and British Columbia.
* A master's degree in psychology is required for the designation "Psychologist" in Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Nunavut and the Northwest Territories.
* A master's degree in psychology is required for the designation "Psychological Associate" in Ontario and Manitoba.
* In Prince Edward Island, a doctoral degree is required to work in private practice, or a master's degree with practice limited to institutions and agencies.
* A period of supervised practical experience is required in most jurisdictions.
* Successful completion of the written Examination for Professional Practice in Psychology (EPPP) is required in most provinces.
* Oral examinations and board interviews are also required in some provinces.
* Registration with a regulatory body is required in all provinces, Nunavut and the Northwest Territories.
* Membership in the provincial professional association for psychologists is mandatory in all provinces, Nunavut and the Northwest Territories.
* Psychologists become specialized in a particular area through training and experience.
* A bachelor's degree in biology or in a related discipline is required for biologists.
* A master's or doctoral degree in biology or a related discipline is required for employment as a research scientist in biology.
* Post-doctoral research experience is usually required before employment in academic departments or research institutions.NOC 111
* Chartered accountants require a university degree
Completion of a professional training program approved by a provincial institute of chartered accountants and, depending on the province, either two years or 30 months of on-the-job training
Membership in a provincial Institute of Chartered Accountants upon successful completion of the Uniform Evaluation (UFE).
* Certified general accountants and certified management accountants require a university degree
Completion of a training program approved by the Society of Certified General Accountants or Society of Management Accountants and several years of on-the-job training
Certification by the Certified General Accountants Association or the Society of Management Accountants.
* Auditors require education, training and recognition as indicated for chartered accountants, certified general accountants or certified management accountants
Some experience as an accountant.
* Auditors may require recognition by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
* To act as a trustee in bankruptcy proceedings, auditors and accountants must hold a licence as a trustee in bankruptcy.
* Licensing by the provincial or territorial governing body is usually required for accountants and auditors practising public accounting.