A) Below is the detail of documents or actions that you need to take in order to comply fully with CHC requirements for new born;
1. NEW BORN Birth certificates (hospital and ministry of health). No need of notarization. Only copies can serve the purpose.
2. Passport of new born (and visa page if residing outside homeland)
3. Five photographs as per specification,
4. Additional family information forms (update) and signed in original
5. Demand draft of CAD 150/- (in the name of RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA)
6. Information on height of new born at the time of sending forms.
Process immediately after the birth of child and inform CHC on earliest basis so they do not process your case with out this information otherwise it may take longer than normal due to delayed info
B) For information on fund requirement based on family size, visit the below link;http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
Thanks dear asyousuf, you quoted very usefull information that will serve many forum members regarding the addition of new born baby in the application.
I have a question in this connection. A new born baby has been added in my family. Soon after her birth I sent an email to CHC london to let them informed and to ask them about the required documents. They replied me with a standard email that no need submit any thing at this stage and high commission will itself contact you when documents are required. Same situation with one of my friend.
So, it is now about six months have past i have not sent them any documents yet but waiting for their reply. What do you suggest me, should I submit them all the required documents or to wait more?