Please aswer to these questions
01-What is the procceder after new born baby?
02-My uncle is canadian citizen but now he is in pakistan can we use him as family member for visa application ?
03-Is affidavit is compelssory for family realtion verification and my uncle (canadian ciczen) but residing in pakistan can issue this affidavit from here ?
04-Is it compalsery that it can be notrized from canada only
REPLY TO QUERIES AS PER SEQUENCE;
1. NEW BORN
Birth certificateS (hospital and ministry of health)
2. Passport of new born (and visa page if residing outside homeland)
3. Five photographs as per specification,
4. Additional family information forms (update) and signed in original
5. Demand draft of CAD 150/- (in the name of RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA)
6. Information on height of new born at the time of sending forms.
Process immediately after the birth of child and inform CHC on earliest basis so they do not process your case with out this information otherwise it may take longer than normal due to delayed info
2. If your relative is not residing in Canada, your relationship will not carry any weight. This is a must. To verify, Visa office sometimes demands latest utility bills.
3. No need of affidavit. You have to prove relationship by way of birth certificate, marriage certificate etc that can prove reason for relationship i.e. Name of father or grand father.
4. See reply # 3.
Senior members...kindly correct if i have mistaken anywhere