thanks sakii...i am in the process of filling the forms i have some questions regarding filling out the form.
1. if one is divorced should he fill out the Qno. 10 in "applicaton of permanent residence in canada" which asks abt the previous marriage
2. In QNo. 13 what should i mention about current occupation although i am doing nothing for the last one month.
3. In Q20. where it asks that "where you intend to live in canada" can I mention any state though my bro. lives in toronto.
4 in additional family information it asks "i certitfy that i do nto have a spouse or common law partner, exspouse, or former common law partner" though I am divorced and we didn't have any childeren should i sign it or not.
5. In the application form where it asks about the "uncencumbered, non- transferable funds " how much i should mention
6. do i need to send the photocopies of educational and experience certs, blood relation proofs and copies of the passports when sending to Sydney NS canada at initial application step.
I will appreciate your assisstance
1. if u were not having any kids then u can hide this issue
2. home maker can be written if u are unemployed
3. u can write any state where u are planning to live Ontario
is the sate of city Toronto
4. refering to q10 if u have hide ur old spouse then u can sign this
5. if u are appling single then write more then 11500 CAD as much u will write will be better
but u have to show the amount
6. No you dont need to send anything just send following
set 1 check list, copy of ur ppt first page, payment form along with DD
set 2 all other forms which are req for principal applicant
set 3 all forms of ur spouse including addational family info (NOT REQ for u)