Hello Seniors/Friends !
A month ago i got and email from VO stated that"Please be advised that a medical form and a letter requesting further documents has been issued and sent to your mailing address. You should expect to receive this shortly."
but till today i didn't receive anything. I am very worried.
I AM WORRIED
I send an email to them with Subject line URGENT on 14.10.2011 but still no reply.
Please tell me what can i do now, where should i go...?
What if the courier lost my envelop? i request my MR through email or any other Via ?
Salman perfectly replied to your query. I am just pasting below the contents of the Link for your convenience, originally produced by Qorax.How to do Medicals w/out the forms?
Usually we need to do our meds thru the forms [IMM1017
] supplied by our VO [the concerned CHC]. However, there could be reasons for doing the same WITHOUT them. Eg. the forms are lost, the CONsultant is withholding them, forms r somewhere & u r somewhere else etc. In such case, we 'can do the meds w/out the forms' too. Here's how
1. Email CHC again to re-issue u the IMM1017 [med forms]... if time permits.
2. If not, Contact a DMP for an appointment.
3. Inform the DMP, in advance, that u want to do the meds "w/out" the forms.
4. They can get your meds done by 'creating' those forms*
for u. *Note:
- All DMPs have those 'blank'*
- All they need is an 'authority' to do so. If u have the CHC's email - it would suffice.
- If u don't have an email from CHC, yet the DMP'll be happy to assist u [read they want the money]
- They'll need your File No. + 2xPhotos to prepare the forms [specific for u]
- U need to show the DMP your original Pps & pay the DMP's Fees [of course]. Important:
If u do not get the CHC's nod to do the meds, remember the meds expire by 1yr
& your visa/s will be valid till that period 'only' [except if anyone of your dependent's Pps expire before that, then it'd be earlier]. So, doing the meds early could be risky
- as it might offer u lesser time
to 'land'. If that's Ok with u, plz be free to get the meds done earlier.
Hope that helped... Qorax___________________________________________________________________________________________*Here's how the form/s look:http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/appendix-02.asp