Dear 2nd AOR is the acknowledgement receipt of full documents. It is not possible that 2nd aor came before full documents submission. Kindly re-check the dates. I'll be happy to amend it in the list. You told me different dates every time. Look Below your posts.
I am little bit confused, can you help me as per below post of VO:
1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 20, 2009.
2. We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 3, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
3. Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
4. We transferred your application to the London England office on March 9, 2009. The London England office may contact you.
5. Your application was reviewed and we started processing on August 4, 2009.
6. We transferred your application to the London England office on June 30, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
VO received my application on 20-02-2009 and sent me a letter to send my full application within 90 days of the letter dated March 3, 2009. I then sent my full app in June 2009. VO asked me to submit my original docs in September 2009 and I submitted the same in October 2009.
VO issued me a new file number at the time of letter send dated March 2009 but I am confused that is this the 2nd AOR or it is 1st thats why I wrote this.
Kindly help to ask me question so that I can give you a proper answer. I really appreciate your kind efforts.