I am filling forms but I need 2 ask a little help plz help in this regard.
1. In form IMM 5475e, what should I write in question 3? Q3 is If u have already submitted ur application, Location of Office and then type of
in this question about which application they asking plz clear it.Location of office. London, UK
type of application. permanent residence
2. In the other form IMM 5563e section B information requested there are two types of files Electronic files and Physical files
which 1 should I
3. If I gave my own email address which is not in my immigration file (in section C) of the IMM5563e, so that the CAIPS file will come to me
directly, is it okay??
4. And the most important thing how can my sister submit the 5 $ fee with application what is the procedure of online payment?follow these links to pay fees
after payment you will have to fill receipt also
5. And when I prepare all these documents so I'll Scan and send it to my sister then she sign it again scan and then email??
Plz friends clear these questions, I am vry tense
for more help check my threadhttp://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/latest-caips-gcms-notes-forms-and-how-to-order-t99210.0.html
a) If you have a relative / friend in Canada
As you have a relative / friend there it would cost you just $5. Its very easy. Your relative / friend will order this on your behalf and he will be the requester. It can be done by email and your relative / requester can send scan copies of everything. Your relative / friend will receive CAIPS / GCMS notes in his email.
First fill the following form but your relative / friend will sign it as he is the requester. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf
Then you will have to fill this consent form and sign yourselfhttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf
Now according to latest IMM5563E form you can even pay fees online if you are not living in Canada and there is no need to fill any credit card form. Pay fees online, get receipt, fill it and then scan and attach with application. Its very easy. Go to section C of the following form then follow other links given below. https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
After payment take 2 copies of print out of receipt. Keep one copy for yourself and attach other with application.
Ask your relative to provide copy of his Canadian passport or PR card and copy of his recent bill or bank statement as a proof that he is currently living in Canada
Ask him to scan everything and send everything by email to
atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca
U r doing a tremendous job.
I really appreciate it and pray for ur success.