Today I received reply from LVO about my new born son.
Dear Madam / Sir,
This is in response to your enquiry.
A new dependent can be added during the processing of an application.
You must submit a new application form including this new dependent on the applicant's form for permanent resident.
In order to add the child to an application for permanent residence at this office, we require the following documents:
• processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)
• your child's birth certificate
• copy of your child's valid passport
• 4 recent photographs of your child
• updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.
• a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp
Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required. All documents must be sent by mail.
Your child must undergo a medical examination. We will send you the appropriate form upon receipt of the documents listed above. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependants must undergo medical examinations.
Application forms and photo specifications are available on our Web site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3901e.pdf
Please note that the eligibility of new dependents will be assessed by the visa officer.
Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post to the applicant at the mailing address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.
Client Service Unit (RCS)
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada