Can you guys please comment on my job description. I am a HR Professional but I have 1+ year experience in Organization training & development. On the basis of that I launched my application. Now, I am worried regarding my case. My responsibilities are given below:
1. To Identify and determine the need for training, through identifying competencies and defining training requirements in the work environment
2. To Provide information to promote internal and external training and development, and evaluates these promotional activities
3. Conducting In – House, External & Overseas Training for employees as per TNI (Training Need Identification), performance Appraisal recommendation and employee development plan.
4. Keeping liaison with Divisional Line Managers towards developing KSA of their team members.
5. Preparing Employee Development Plan as per recommendation and feedback received from Line Managers
6. Developing Yearly Training Calendar and Budget for Training
7. Developing Course Content, Course Outline and ensuring logistic support for In - house training.
8. Producing training materials for in-house courses
9. Maintaining an internal pool of Resource Persons to conduct In – House Training.
10. Keeping contact with prominent external Resource Persons to schedule Training Program.
11. Updating and revising course contest, training curriculum and training plan from time to time as per changed TNI.
12. Preparing questionnaire to conduct the post training evaluation.
13. Record Keeping of the Training and updating Training History Card
14. Advises management on the development and placement of employee and provides career counseling sessions for employees
I look forward to hearing from you guys. Thanks
Good Luck and Wish you all the success for your interview. Don't worry