I would like to inform everyone a great news that a new baby is coming soon, and my file in in process at london visa office i am just asking what are the documents will be needed to add baby in immigration file?
God bless your family. What u need to do is...
1. Birth certificateS (hospital and ministry of health)
2. Passport of new born (and visa page if residing outside homeland)
3. Five photographs as per specification,
4. Additional family information forms (update) and signed in original
5. Demand draft of CAD 150/- (in the name of RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA)
6. Information on height of new born at the time of sending forms.
Process immediately after the birth of child and inform CHC on earliest basis so they do not process your case with out this information otherwise it may take longer than normal due to delayed info