I thought I would share my timeline and share some information about my Sponsor's Interview
Category: MPNP Family Stream
Date of Application: 27/04/2011
Temp File Number/ Doc Requested: 18/07/2011 (Dated 30/06/2011)
Addl Docs Sent: 20/07/2011 (via Email)
Sponsor Interview: 26/10/2011
Ok, so the above mentioned is my time line, my sister is my sponsor, she was asked the following questions:
* What is your brother's current occupation?
* How long has he been working for that company?
* Do you have any relatives outside of Manitoba?
* What is your current occupation and your husband's occupation?
* What way would you be able to support you brother if he moves to Manitoba?
* Are there any other relatives in Canada outside of Manitoba?
* What is your brother's highest qualification?
* How do you think your brother would be able to adjust to Canada?
My brother-in-law sponsored his brother last year, so they also asked the whereabouts of him and whether he has found a job.
So, basically these are the kind of questions you can expect for a Sponsor Interview, Hope this helps guys...
Also, I would like to know what happens next? Is the next step for me to get LOA? If so, how long would it take from the time the Sponsor Interview is done. Looking forward to hearing from you guys. Have a good one peeps.. Cheers