i have requested one of my cousin to send me the list of complete documnet required
by the VO
as he processed his case with the help of consultant
so hopefully that list will be helpful to us
i will share that list with you all
so that if any item is missing may be added with your help
Kindly go through the key items and detailed explanation below for solutions to VO requirements:
1. Copies of passport of the Applicant, spouse and all dependent children. Copies must show the photograph, signatures, issue and expiry dates. All passports must be valid for one year.
2. Copies of Birth Certificates of Applicant spouse and all dependant children
3. Copy of Marriage Certificate.
4. 8 Passport size photographs of each family member, the Principal applicant, spouse and all dependant children as per the specification provided. Make sure to write the names and date of birth on back of the each photograph.
5. Updated curriculum vitae (resume) bio-data.
6. Copy of the all the educational documents (like transcripts, degree or diplomas) of the Principal Applicant and Spouse. Awards or other recognition certificates.
7. If any of the children are over the age of 22, provide admission letter of the educational institute where they currently studying and copies of the transcripts of each year from the age of 22.
8. Copy of letters of employment from your current employer and all past employers
from 10 years the date of your application. These must be on the letterhead of the
company, indicating job title, specific duties, responsibilities and length of
employment. The signatory's name, position and contact information should be
indicated on the letters.
9. Original of the IELTS result (copy is not accepted).
Proof of Funds:
10. Proof of unencumbered and readily available transferable funds in a convertible currency available for settlement in Canada (for you and family members). Provide a bank statement from the past 12 months. These funds must be available for you and your dependents, whether they are accompanying or not. The amount is as follows,
Principal applicant C$10, 601.00 and additional $3,000.00 for each dependent.
11. Original Police clearance certificates for all family members who have resided anywhere
for more than six months after the age of 18.
If your documents are not in English, please get them translated and notarized