1. Yes, but as required by your respective V/O, it should either be on the company letter head or be stamped on plane paper.
2. Same can be used but a more detailed version highlighting at least 70% of the duties mentioned in the NOC is more preferable
3. Provide an explanation letter mentioning why a reference letter cannot be provided and why this particular experience cannot be verified, plus state your working period, duties, other details and if possible attach relevant proofs e.g. salary slips, confirmation letter, contract, e.t.c
While waiting for my AOR, I am collecting all the necessary papers for full documents submission. I have a question with regards to reference letter.
1. Can I prepare the letter myself (for my current employer )so that all the info needed will be included in the letter as per CHC requirement?
2. With regards to duties and responsibilities, can i copy the same duties which I submitted in CIO NS?
3. My previous company where I work is already liquidated which means I can not get reference letter. What shall I do now?
Your clarifications and advice will be highly appreciated.