Hi simatar. I hope you will not mind sharing the documents and proofs you submitted or will be submitting in the case of your male partner. Thank you. It will greatly help us.
I have submitted the following as the principal sponsor:(male to male conjugal partnership)
1. Our photos together since the day we met including the photos of our holy union in Baguio city, our photos with our parents, relatives and friends
2. Joint bank account certificate
3. Joint property (we own a car under our name)
4. Our Holy union certificate (to prove that we had undergone a holy union vow)
5. My resident card
6. My Employment certificates
7. T4 (Income tax return)
8. My personal Bank account
9. Our letters, photos (when we chat), postcards, etc
10. Money remittances (western union, bank transfers, etc)
11. Phone calls (telus bills, yahoo voice chat, owtel long distance, etc)
12. All the required canada sponsorship forms
13. letters of our parents, friends and relatives stating that we are in a conjugal relationship
14. Copy of my electronic ticket that i went to the Philippines to visit him and electronic tickets booked together with his family and my family.
15. And all the necessary documents needed to prove our relationship
As for him,
1. His passport
2. NBI, police clearance
3. Educational requirement
4. Medical result
5. All the required cic forms
As of now my ecas has not changed and it is still APPLICATION RECEIVED. No further changes since it was received by CIC in June 14, 2012.