Hi jurmill.. anong mga prrof mga pinakita ninyo? pix at mga joint accounts ba? kasi balak din nmin ng partner ko mag apply ng fsw .. thanks
You can submit the follow evidence.. IF you complete all of these.. Im pretty sure you have a strong evidence to convince the VO about your relationship. These are what we submitted by the way..
1. Proof of joint bank account - photocopy of your bank book or statement of account.
2. House Bill - Electrical bill, Internet Bill, Cellphone Bill, Laundry bill.. Any bills that will show proof of the same address.
This will further prove your are leaving together.
3. Loan applications /receipts - showing your address
4. Merchandise receipts from botiques and malls... - Everytime we buy something, we ask to put our names in the receipts.
5. Photographs - He have lots of photographs together so I created a timeline / journal from the start of relationship to present.
Each photos with dates/year and short explanation when it was taken. I think we have a total of 15 to 20 pages of bond paper in our journal.
6. Joint owner of properties - Land, car, dogs/pets.
7. Birthdays or Weddings card invitations address to both of you.
8. Letters from your family and close friends duly notarized that will vouch your relationship as common-law. That they have known you and
witness your interdependency.
9. Internet communications - gmail, ym, skype,
10. Birthday, Anniversary, Valentine, Christmas Cards that you gave to each other.