Congratulations to Explorer976 and Huzefa, best wishes for 9j. All of you are seniors so I will appreciate if you could help me for the following.
I have received MR alongwith request to submit the revised application, family back ground, PCC, and Landing fee. Most of the original documents are sent back while a no. of other remaining. Now, I have following queries for your valuable comments;
1. Should I take this opportunity to ask them to send back other documents or they will send afterwards as per procedure.
2. I applied in Jan 2010 and since then I have been promoted but new position is not in positive list so should I update them about new position and increased salary or not.
3. The name of the bank which issued me the Account maintenance certificate for POF has changed and location, phone nos of issuing br. Also changed but not change in account particulars. Is update required. (they have not demanded)
4. The annexure to the revised application and other forms are required or just the forms are to be submitted.
5. My IELTS is expiring in April, 2012, will it be a problem for further processing.
I'll appreciate a detailed reply .
Hi congrats on your MR.
1)You may request for your document but I think the VO routinely sends original document once the process is completed anyway.
2)Considering you've got MR, that indicates that the VO is happy with the existing documentation as per your employment. There is no need to send new info re employment as this may bring confusion and may delay your application process further.
3)I don't think the change in the bank's name would matter as long as the account is your name and their is enough transaction history to indicate that the fund in the account was accumulated over a reasonable period.
4)Complete and send only the forms requested. There is no need to send any other documents or additional info unless otherwise requested
5)No problem with your IELTS, it should be ok till your application is completed and your visa issued.
Hope you find this useful.
All the best