doing g8 job.god bless you.
as you mentioned in yr post,
1. if possible form B4, Form for PR card application-IMM5444E fill it before for ease.
2. In IMM 5444 E - The details of work,education and emplyment history for the past 5 years
is required for new immigrant? or just simply write N/A.
3. In form B4 the approx value in cad how to write?
4. Can u provide me the sample form (filled up) of B4,B4A and Form IMM 5444E on my mail id dshah80 @ yahoo.co.in.
5. Also tell me the picture required for silver and gold jewellary both? Black & White copy will do(from printer)? or colour copy required?
6. For immitation jewellary picture required or not?
7. I have one diamond ring which i wear daily. I ahve purchased ring in 2008.the invoice of ring require ? if invoice in our native language-Gujarati, then??
8. I also want to take my laptop-DELL Vostro 1500 which is given by my indian company. Invoice of laptop required? will they open the laptop to check for the installed software?
9. Also provide the list of things which are required there but costly in canada comapred to india and also not getting there?
10. As l am going first time out of india and also first time to seat in flight, so please give any suggestion/guidance regarding travelling in flight.specially for luggage. how to tag the luggage, on toronto airport first collect luggage or other procedures and how to collect?
Please help me.
i am waiting
has advised u correctly. Here's the further details:
1. B4 [2 x sets, one each for *
GTF & GAL, must be carried by u while 'landing'.
2. IMM544E isn't required anymore. It'd be filed online by the #
BSO @ POE.
3. Just place an approx figure based on your IRs amount [for ForEx rates u may check @ www.oanda.com
4. The 'filled' B4 forms cannot be saved on computer, thus I cannot send them. However pls read the $
5. Pics r required for anything of immense value... eg. jewellery [any kind], diamonds, Swarosky/Bvlgary Xtals, Gold bars etc.
6. Yes, if it's of serious value... eg. Dolce Gabbana, Dior, Chopard etc.
7. If u don't have the invoice u could get a 'current' valuation report [in English, or French] from any jeweller of repute.
8. Invoice of laptops, cameras, electr. goods etc. aren't required. [BTW, leave that DELL @ home, u'd get better notebooks @ cheaper price here].
9. U'll find everything here; and @ comparative prices. Just carry what u think u should, usually the expensive ones.
10. Uh, that's a tough one !
Nonetheless, the procedure is well described in the %
OP of this thread.
If there's anything further pls post individually here. Many of us would be able to address them.Relax & All the Best !Qorax
GTF=Goods to Follow List; GAL=Goods Accompanying List#
BSO=Border Security Officer; POE=Port of Entry [the Canadian a/port]$
How to fill B4 forms: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t44793.0.html%