How is the standard of the Public schools in Canada. I am intending to enroll my kid in one of the Public schools,but i am a bit apprehensive of the quality in general.The private schools are damn expensive, but education is of prime importance and if the public schools lack the standard then i may hv to loosen my purse.
There are two types of public schools - one is the normal one and the other is called seperate which are catholic schools.
Transportation is limited to students who are beyond the vicinity of stipulated kilometers.
What is your take on this.
Thanks and regards
1. 75-80% of our kids go to Public Schools. Mine do.
2. Even the kids of higher-end parentage study in Public Schools.
3. Being free, it's all the more reason why we chose Canada in the 1st place.
4. There's no difference in the curriculum & std of both. Actually most of the illuminati came out of Pub. Schools !
5. Catholic Schools [though Public] r for Christians of Catholic faith ONLY.
6. By law our kids get admitted in the neighborhood Pub. School... those r within a few kms. from home.
7. We have no say/choice in putting them somewhere & residing somewhere else... u'd require to provide your tenancy contract.BTW
: Public Schools in Canada r pretty good, personally I'd say, "awesome"... similar to our Dubai ones, but with lesser/no back-packs !
Nonetheless, it's your call dear Penpalji