Hello po...Ito po ay forwarded message lang sa akin, hope this will help, try to verify pa rin with others na nakapagpa medical exam na ok...
Share nyo naman guidelines/advice for medical. My sis. just informed me that she got my med request 3 days ago.. Sobrang limited lang time ko kasi ala ako sa pinas, di pako nakapag file ng leave and maybe 1 week lng allowed.
(UNDER SPOUSAL CATEGORY)
SCTS (Susana Camille Timbol-Sanchez) Medical Clinic
Unit 301-302 Midland Mansions Condominium
839 Arnaiz Avenue (prev. Pasay Road)
- 2 copies of filled-up Appendix C
- 9 copies of passport photos
- 1 photocopy of passport (biopage); bring original passport for verification
- 1 photocopy of valid id; bring original valid ID for veirification
1. Submit filled-up Appendix-C to the information staff
2. Fill-up and answer related forms -- index card, 1-page form
3. Submit the above requirements
4. Pay the required fee
5. Extraction of blood sample
6. Collect urine sample
7. Sign related forms/docs
9. Physical Examination by the DMP -- Q&A about your health history, eye test, height, weight, BP, breast checking, anal check, ear check, tonsil check, thyroid check, etc...
10. Wait for the Copy 2 Medical Report with attached Appendix-C to be given to you
hope it will help...