hi to all..
I have some queries regarding our situation, hope you can help us to clear things out..
We want to re apply for FSW1 because our previous application was rejected due to lack of points. We are still eager to try it again but need to enhance more my IELTS score. The CIO emailed me regarding the breakdown of the scores, and completed the review. We lack 2 points..
Anyway here are my questions, so sorry in advance if its too long.
1) I emailed them last week if they will going to return our original documents but until now, no reply. So I assume they will not going to returned back to us because, in the email its not stated that they will? return or not?
2) when the cio emailed me, they listed the breakdown of points.. The work experience "You were assigned 21 points for 4 years work experience. The point assessment is based upon evidence of work experience with Company A and B"
Does it mean that they review also our Detailed Job Description? Cos some says that JD is crucial part. So Im just getting your opinion guys regarding the process of how the CIO review the documents.
3)I just want to confirm also that there are no specific visa office checklist for this batch, July 2011?
4) I am applying with my wife and as we review the checklist, Is it correct that she doesn't need Detailed Job Descriptions? and other supporting documents with regards to her work? Just COE will do?
All our original documents are with the CIO so its hard to gather from our previous employers (cos before Batch June 2010, the Singapore visa office needs the detailed job description also even if she is not the main applicant).Or can we submit printed but scanned documents?
Thank you in advance guys for the time you spent in reading all of this. God Bless us all.. I am starting to review the IELTS. Hopefully upon getting the good result, I would try to submit by the end of this year. Hoping that my NOC would not be full..
Thanks again and regards to all.
Hi in response to your points
1) Nope, unless you fail the completeness check, if you fail at any stage beyond that you will not get your documents back.
2) For any work experience to count either for the minimum 1 year's full-time employment in one of the 29 in-demand NOCs OR for the work experience contribution to your points matrix, detailed job descriptions must be provided including salary, length of service, hours worked and full job duties.
3) That's correct. The new forms I think are much better and less confusing. There is now just 1 single CIO checklist for everyone, and no visa office specific checklis.
4) Yes this is something which has changed this year. When we applied, my wife was PA but still I had to provide full references and contracts for my last 2 jobs, which was kinda pointless considering my employment history does not contribute to the points in our application at all!
Please note that it is very unlikely they will accept scanned documents - work references must be original. So if I were you I would try your very hardest to re-gather original documents. If that is absolutely impossible then send the copies and an explanation saying that the originals are with them, and hope they decide to match them up. Don't bank on it though.
Best of luck with your application,