I will try to answer, BUT, I personally think, that you are not ready (Document wise), but, rest is your choice
1) Biggest issue : I'm an Indian but currently working in south africa and most prob going back in mid-aug , so which VO i should mention ?? becasue PCC and residential address i'm providing from south africa.
You should add a cover letter explaining and choose India as your Visa office.
2) I dont have transcript for my UG although i will manage scanned image of my MBA's transcipt.. I know it should be in sealed envelope etc but taking that risk as i cant manage hard copy here.
Will not work, you need Transcripts in Sealed Uni envelops. Many debate that it will work, but, no one has confirmed. IF you go through this forum (google search) you will see some were refused due to lack of Transcripts, or were not awarded points accordingly.
3) For my UG i will be sending copies of all marksheets and degree (thank god they are in english)Notorized copies of your Degress/Mark sheets ( Check your visa office list as well)
4) Will it be ok if I just provide screen shot of my account at 3 banks ( 2 indian and 1 SA)?Try at least to get 1-2 Bank account statements, ALSO, if you Print online, attach the Bank/Branch contact details for verification purposes.
5) No idea how to get my docs notorised here?
Neither do I ...but its a requirement and has to be fulfilled.
6) I gave my IELTS on 9th , so can apply before 24th ? what do you say do i still have chance?
You need to include IELTS test result (ORIGINAL) with the Application, no other way
7) Experience certificate : 1st Job - i'm providing scanned letter, for 2nd Job - i have orginals with me and 3rd job - i cant provide :-(.. but again all will not be notorised :-(
Get yourself Experience Letters from current employee at least. THEY will not consider experience points and will award you points according to the proof you provide them. Try getting Original Experience letters for the number of years you MUST claim, your salary details (so that it is proved that you are getting paid for those jobs), notarized copies of contract are also asked.
My daughter passport is still under process in indian embassy, so is it ok if just mention applied for??
As per Check List you Have to include passport copies. Another reason, the details are to be written ON APPLICATION AS WELL. Your application will be refused as incomplete and returned without processing if you leave a Column/s blank.
one more thing, will it be ok if i give a cover note/decalaration having reason for above mentioned issue?? and i will not have any issue to provide of the documents (Notorised/original) after 1.5 month . and i will be responsible for any false info (I'm confident because because all my documents are genuine)NOPE, application has to be complete when it reaches CIO