Complete application pack? you mean the pack sent to London VO before 120 days time elapsed, result of which make us recieve 2nd AOR?does it correspond to that date?
Senior members on this forum guided us that Time starts when we submit full documents to CHC LONDON.But on cic.gc.ca web site mentioned that time starts when we submitted documents to CIO.
Read this.(Based on a complete application package)
Applications received BETWEEN November 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010
London - United Kingdom MONTHS 27http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.aspQ 9. What is a complete application package?
It depends on the category you are applying under.
Each category has an application package on this site with
* the forms you need to fill out, and
* the instruction guide.http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/faq.asp#Q9This application includes:
* Document Checklist [IMM 5612] (PDF, 233 KB)
* Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 536 KB)
* Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] (PDF, 472 KB)
* Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] (PDF, 170 KB)
* Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3]
* Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] (PDF, 79 KB)
* Supplementary Information - Your travels [IMM 5562] (PDF, 21 KB)
* Separation Declaration for Minors Travelling to Canada [IMM 5604] (PDF, 21 KB)
* Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union [IMM 5409] (PDF, 19 KB)
* Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence – Federal Skilled Worker
[IMM 5620] (PDF, 26 KB)
* Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 55 KB)
* Instruction Guide [IMM EG7000]Mail your fully completed application to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada.http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asphttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/sydney.asp