I am set to apply for my PR under FSW2. Below are the lists of documents I am attaching (in order). Can someone help me and cross verify this & suggest for any addition or modifications?:
(The only thing is left is PCC for me & Spouse, which will be send on a later date upon request).
Any inputs would be highly appreciated - friends!
First of all Eid Mubarak ....... and welcome to this family. WOW man......
....... one of the most exhaustive / extensive / informative (in the sense - collection of required documents at one place) thread I have seen....... I am sure many will agree with me.
OK now let me start with my opinions, as per your sl. #....... I feel they are correct
Later are my suggestions ..... as per my Sl # ......
1) I won't say they are must........ BUT they are looking for that...... few members (in different threads) have sent their applications with 10th class certificate...and got the application returned with in 2 weeks of receiving (at CIO)..... ON THE OTHER HAND..... few members who have sent 10th class are still waiting for a reply. In short NOBODY is 100% confident that it will get accepted / returned. Though the 'Instruction Guide' says BC and not DoB proof!! Try to arrange the BCs....now a days it is not that difficult.... I am not aware of your problems...so bro... think logically
2) No, you should not paste / staple the photographs ...6 are required..... and you might have already marked (one photo each) and sorted out the photographs as per the requirement.
3) No requirement of showing PoF. you can write N/A.... or else, as you have taken Bank statement can also fill this column with the equivalent amount in CAD... whatever you want to .... better NOT to fill, to avoid confusion
4) I have filled this column with my PAN card #. It is our ID proof issued by the Govt... and we are supposed to fill this column. Don't forget to take the photocopy and get it notarized
5) In a way, step 12 is continuation of step 11 ... so based on that you have to fill the order of preference. Remember you are not going to be assessed under 29 NOC list....and by looking at the Courier cover itself one will come to know that it is from an AEO PR applicant.
6) Please don't write half information on application and balance on a sheet. Write 'Sheet Attached'. Then add the sheet immediately after this paper (after page 2 of 4). Mention your name at the top and then "Schedule 1 - Background / Declaration
" as a heading. Then write the Sl # with the section, i.e. 11. Personnel History...and then details as per the table. Though it is mentioned - ...attach to this form a separate sheet of paper with further details
. BUT it will be better to put FULL details on the sheet rather half here and balance there!!!
7) It is better to write name in Native language in the same box, under brackets. I have done like that. For whatever reason, if the space is not sufficient ....we have to add separate sheet.
Hope it helped...... Now my observations / suggestions
(i) I recently contacted VO (ND) for this BC issue.....and guess...I got the worst..... and more confusing reply
. We can use any document issued by govt
. for the purpose of DoB proof or in liue of BC
That means ration card, PAN card, PP, 10th class cert., DL.... or any such document....
NOW I don't know ----if I have problem with VO's reply / response, whom should I contact further.
Better to try for Birth Certificates and send them....
(ii) Sl # 25 not required.... as it is for dependents above 18 years of age!!
(iii) All reference letters (both you & your spouse) have to be ORIGINAL, and NOT copy (notarized). I also didn't understand why there are 2 reference letters from the same company.... may be you got promotion and few job duties / responsibilities, added!!!
(iv) PAN card to be photocopied and notarized.
(v) You have to send the original transcripts ...(which you ARE sending)
Hope I was of some help to you....
ALL THE BEST with your application.