What all orioginals you have sent
1. Experience certificate - original was required
Employment contract - Notorised copy was required
2. IELTS - Original was required
3. Passport copy - Hope you have not sent
4. Marriage Cerificate + Date of birth - Notorised was required
5. Transcripts in University sealed env- original was required
6. POF - I do not know what you have sent, if it is bank statement or letter does not matter as you may get this again
7. PCC - was required in original till 3 Aug 2010 rule, i debate is still on if required now or not
Do not worry wait for AOR, you may arrange another copy of PCC when you get letter from VO.
If you write to withdraw your letter do not think it is a one day job...it may take months for you to get documents back
Hope it helps
I am new to this forum, which looks great...i wish i had found this forum earlier...
I despatched my FWS application package on 4th august , which was delivered to CIO,NS on 10th ...
my central point of query is----CIO has asked ONLY copies of alll documents mentioned on new delhi visa specific checklist...But i have sent all ORIGINAL new delhi VO checklisted documents(that is ORIGINAL PCC+ORIGINAL experience xertificate+ORIGINAL typed application forms etc etc).....
MY POINT IS that I doNOT have any ORIGINAL application form/document/certificate(New Delhi VO specific sent to CIO,NS)
in my possession which i can send to VO,New Delhi when it will be required in 2-3 months time....
shud i request CIO to return my ORIGINAL New Delhi VO specfific package & shud i send photocopies of New Delhi VO checklist required documents to CIO?
will CIO accept these and return the ORIGINAL VO specfifc docs now?
and MOST IMPORTANT--- has sending ORIGINAL new DElhi VO specific checklisted documents/application forms rendered my FSW applicaion as rejected?
Forum seniors pls reply asap..