You are going about it backwards. Do not ask if the list you gave fits the job, ask yourself if you have performed some of the relevant job duties. Compare what you have done in the last ten years to the list I set out below. Ask yourself if you have done "some" of these duties for at least 12 months, in the last ten years. If the answer is "yes", then it is worth further investigation to see if you qualify. However, you should also keep in mind that the Canadian government will take receipt of only 500 applications in this job category in the coming year, and that this is the job category that was closed first last year, when they took receipt of 1000 applications in this category. Do not lose any time to do this assessment and to get your application filed, if you qualify.
You must have performed some of the duties listed here, for at least 12 months, in the last ten years:
To qualify under NOC 1122 the application must have at least 12 months of work experience in some of the following job duties:
Analyze and provide advice on the managerial methods and organization of a public or private sector establishment
Conduct research to determine efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs
Conduct assessments and propose improvements to methods, systems and procedures in areas such as operations, human resources, records management and communications
Conduct quality audits and develop quality management and quality assurance standards for ISO (International Organization for Standardization) registration
Plan the re-organization of the operations of an establishment
May supervise contracted researchers or clerical staff.
Advertising and promotion consultants perform some or all of the following
Assess characteristics of products or services to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs of an establishment
Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies.
Develop and implement advertising campaigns appropriate for print or electronic media.
Gregory James Immigration Law Firm
Hello Dr. Hasib,
I want to apply under NOC 1122 I am working in New Zealand in retail company in Marketing & Advertising department since May 2005 . Am I eligible to apply under 1122???
Some of his main duties as follow:
1) Marketing & Advertising campaign analysis for sales promotion.
2) Supports Direct Mail Marketing promotions by doing marketing loyalty customer
behaviour analysis, which helps department to plan future advertising promotions.
3) Consults with other Marketing and Advertising campaign managers about various promotions strategies.
4) Works with our external advertising agencies on sales/promotion strategies.
5) Supports Marketing promotions by giving his expert advice to business staff.
6) Maintains marketing and advertising financial budget including month end and year end adjustments with Head of Marketing.
7) Marketing systems analysis and participated in store staff training.
Works as Marketing and Advertising promotion specialist for various customer segments.
9) Quality and standards maintenance as per New Zealand post requirements.