Thanks a lot Dr. Hasib.
I have copule of more questions:
1. Do we need to have the reference letter in the current date. For example - I left one organisation in 2006 and I have the letter from the HR with job duties at the time of leaving the company i.e dated 2006. Will it owrk or do I need to get a fresh one made.
2. Can the reference letter signed by the HR executive or it needs to be signed by some senior person.
3. The person who had given me the letter is not in the company any more, so will it impact my application.
4. Do I need to put all the documents in a file and then courier it?
1. for previous employment, no need to get an updated ref letter....but remember one thing: " duties mentioned in the exp certificates must match with the duties mentioned in NOC website, otherwise you will get NER "
2. If HR executive holds senior post than yours than it's ok..you cant get a ref letter from someone who's post is similar to yours / colleagues
3. u must know, besides ref letter, you also need to send a visiting card of your refree..so it's better to get it from someone who is currently present at your office.
4. Put the completed forms, supporting documents required by the CIO and fee payment in a 23 cm x 30.5 cm (9″ x 12″) envelope.
On the envelope, list the NOC codes in the order of preference according to question 12 of the Schedule 3 — Economic Classes — Federal Skill Workers form.....then courier it