Hi. I am an international student planning to enroll in a Canadian university next year. I have some questions regarding immigration.
- Is there any way I can apply for Canadian immigration now, when I am a high school student?
- I have heard that an alternate way of being eligible to apply for Canadian immigration is to reside in Canada for at least 3 years. Is it possible for me to apply for immigration after I am a Canadian college student for 3 years? Is there also any way, I can apply for immigration sooner than 3 years?
-If a "yes" to any of the questions above, what are the documents required?
- How long does it take for the immigration process to be completed?
1. It is extremely unlikely that you would qualify. See; http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp
2. No, you would have to graduate from a post secondary school in Canada and then work for 1 year in a skilled occupation after graduation. So it would take longer than 3 years.
3. You realize that you will need approximately $10-12K for tuition as a foreign student per year plus $10K in living expenses per year?