Hi..... my 1st year fees is CAD$ 17,500.I want to apply under SPP. Can I pay my 1st semester fees i.e.CAD$ 8,500 from our own sources? OR is it mandatory to pay it from bank loan? If i get a bank loan of 80% of tuition fees and expenses then what about the other 20 % of funds? Do I need to show this 20% in my or my parents account , if yes, how old it should be?
Its advisable to pay first semester fees from your savings account and keep your Bank Loan intact.
You need not worry about the remaining 20%, it has not been asked for atleast under SPP. But the more funds you show the better it is.