Just want to share this...I've found it somewhere while doing an online search about Pre June 26,2010 FSW applicants..
from this website ==> http://migratehere.com/canada/application-process
Written by John Marco on 12 April 2011
How is it done? The FSW processing entails a lot of work and documents are being passed from one office to the other. To give a better view on how it is done, I've summarized the general procedure on how this is done. The illustration and procedure below is a simplified version on how the FSW 38 (Feb 2008 – Pre June 26 2010) application is processed.
1. Applicant sends the initial application and the processing fees to the Central Intake Office (CIO) in Nova Scotia
2. Eligibility Check is performed by Central Intake Office
3. The CIO issues the first Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR). The AOR is received by the applicant thru email
4. The full application together with the supporting documents must be sent by the applicant to the local visa office within 120 days
1. Applicant sends full application with the supporting documents to the Local Visa Office
2. The file is placed on queue by the Visa Officer
3. A Qualitative Check is conducted by the Local Visa Office
4. If the applicant passed this stage then a Second Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) is sent by the Local Visa Office to the applicant thru email
5. The Background Check is then performed and additional documents maybe requested at this stage
6. When the Background Check is completed then a Medical Request is issued and sent using the traditional mail
1. The applicant goes to the accredited medical institution for the medical test
2. The results are forwarded by the accredited medical institution to the local visa office.
3. The results are reviewed by the medical officer of the local visa office. If the results are satisfactory then a passport request is issued and sent thru email
4. The applicant sends the passport to the local visa office
5. The security check is performed and once done, the visa is stamped after.
1. The local visa office returns the stamped passport together with the Certificate Of Permanent Residence (COPR).
MAYBE WE ARE ALL IN STAGE 2, #5....HOPEFULLY!
GOD BLESS US ALL.