Lets VIEW this way in a diff light
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CORRECT ME
First The Facts
1) CHC ISSUED MASS INPROCESS WITH PROCESSING DATES
2) CHC ISSUED MASS REJECTIONS ALSO
3) ALL REJECTION WERE FOR TWO REASONS THE REQUIRED 67 POINTS NOT ACHIEVED AND/OR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES NOT SATISFACTORY
4) WE ALL GOT APPROVED BY NOVA SCOTIA BASED ON THAT FORM
5) CHC DID NOT PROCESS A SINGLE VISA OF PRE JUNE CASES IN 2011 IN SPITE OF THEIR COMMITMENT AND IF THEY DID NOT WANT TO PROCESS THE FILES SERIOUSLY THERE IS NOBODY FORCING THEM AND TAKING YOUR WORD THAT CONSERVATIVE GOVT DOES NOT WANT IMMIGRANTS THEN THEY WILL MORE THAN HAPPY IN LETTING THE FILES GATHER DUST AS IT HAS HAPPENED TO PRE 2008 CASES
HENCE HARMEET'S POINT IS RULED OUT NANO REGARDING REJECTION OF FILES ON QUALITY OF DOCUMENTS
WE SENT FORMS TO NOVA SCOTIA AND BASED ON THAT WE WERE ALLOTTED 67 POINTS AND THE SAME FORM WAS SENT TO CHC
CHC MUST HAVE READ AND AFTER SCRUTINY OF THE ATTACHED DOCUMENTS THEN COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT 67 PTS NOT REACHED OR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES NOT MATCHING
SURELY CHC NOT CANCELLED THE DEDUCTION OF NOVA SCOTIA OFFICE BY ONLY GOING THROUGH THE FORM
SO THE QUALITY OF DOCUMENTS ISSUE HAS BEEN TAKEN CARE OFF TO
HENCE THAT TOO SYANDS RULED OUT
THE CHANCES OF REJECTION ARE
1) SOMEONE GOOFS UP THE VERIFICATION CALL
2) FAILS IN BACK GROUND CHECK ( BEARING IN MIND THAT LAST YEAR chc DID SEND VERIFICATION TEAMS TO APPLICANTS WORK PLACE)
3) EXPERIENCE LETTERS FROM ORGANIZATIONS WHICH CANNOT BE VERIFIED OR ARE DUBIOUS
Nano you have no solid information.Every where you are saying may be.Mine cousin got in process with RBVO in January 2010 and yet waiting medicals.In these days rejection rate is very high.Three known people to me got rejection letters.CIC is rejecting applications for very little reasons.Processing for visas is not seen anywhere.No body is getting medicals or visas.It is because conservative government is not in favor of immigration.It is apparent from cases before 2008,who were also asked for up gradation.I don't want to discourage any body but the picture is very much clear.We should not live in fairy land as well not to waste our golden period of life.Many people are waiting since Nov 2003.
Rest i don't want to discourage you all but have a wish not to run away from truth.
Agree with sm001.
Though there are some rare cases where the applicant had to do re medicals because of delays.
But that is very very rare.
Most of us who got in process will get medicals very soon.
Or god forbid 'rejection'
But one thing is sure that they are working on our cases.
It is apparent by the letters of rejection or document updation that some candidates received.
Maybe we have cleared our first step and our documents are in order.
They may now be running background checks on the given documents, etc.