Any new updates on Docs delivered and AOR
I m planning to send my PR application in June first week. I am not hiring any consultant. Hope I am not bothering your goodself too much since I have lot of queries pertaining to PR application:
1. What documents are required at the time of application? What documents are required after application?
2. The document checklist for CIO does not indicate anything about my experience letter, work reference letter, my CV, etc. Do i need to send my application without my experience letter, work reference letter, my CV ?
3. Are all documents stated in the document checklist for CIO, required to be submitted at the time of application? If yes, then is IELTS reqd at the time of application?
4. In point No 8 of form IMM5612E, 2 self addressed mailing labels one in English and one in official language of country are required. I am frm Mumbai, India. So, is my official language ENGLISH or HINDI?
5. If I dont use any representative, is it required to fill IMM5476 form and send with "NONE" mentioned in it?
6. My husband has resigned from his job and has taken a break ? Will it make any impact on the application?
7. Is there any academic assessment done prior to application?
8. Whats are our fees for myself, my husband and our 3 year old daughter? Is it CAD 1250 (550 + 550 + 150) at the time of application? Is there any refund policy and how much?
9. How many application forms do we need to fill since we are 2 family members - primary and secondary applicant?
10. What is family members name in native language? In point No 6 of application form, Should we assume the native language as HINDI and write our names in HINDI or should we write in ENGLISH?
11. Is the spouse supposed to take IELTS test? Which test do we need to give - IELTS or CELPIP or both?
12. What is a sealed envelope? Is it some Government seal or its just the envelope flap needs to be closed with gum/fevicol?
13. All forms mention - Type or Print in black ink - Can we write in Black ink or the forms need to be typed and then take printouts?
14. Is the applicant and other family members required to submit/affix photos on the application form?
15. In the Schedule 1 Background Declaration form, Point No 2 tells us to write our name in Native language, which is Hindi/Marathi. Should we write our names in English or Hindi/Marathi and also how can we type in the form in our Native language?
16. In the Schedule 1 Background Declaration form, Point No 2 Other names - can i write my maiden name before marriage?
17. In the Schedule 1 Background Declaration form, Point No 11, if our personal history is more than 5 rows provided, can we attach another copy of the same page as continuation?
18. Is Schedule 3 form of Economic Classes FSW need to be sent with our application as per the document checklist of CIO? If yes, then is IELTS necessary while sending appln to CIO?
19. In Schedule 3 form of Economic Classes FSW Point No 11, the space for description of main duties is very less? How do we accomodate all our main duties in such a small row space? Can we continue the same in the rows below?
thks a ton