1. My wife is applying for a Study Permit Form (IMM 1294), she is planning to go with three children, does she need to fill form 1294 for each child?
2. I am a little bit confused between Study Permit Form 1294 and Temporary Resident Form 5257, which Forms does everyone including children need to fill?
3. These kids are in elementary school and are US citizens, so tell me exactly what things do they need from "Document Checklist for Study Permit?
I know they will be attending school there for the period their mom will be in school. Please, I need your help as her hours are running out. Thanks to all those who help other people with their questions, stay blessed.
2. (Form 1294)- Only for wife (main applicant).
(Form 5257B)- Separate form is required for each accompanying family member with wife's (main applicant) study permit application. Skip Form 5257B for childrens if they are in possession of a valid US passport.
3. (Pre-school/KG)- No study permit required.
(Primary & secondary school)- Open study permit. Application for OSP can be made using the same form as the wife's (main applicant) study permit.