yung NBI clearance ko kasi mg expire nf feb 2012, and plan ko mag submit ng mga reqs by early january, do i need to get a new one? or ok n yun? yes po valid pa nmn work permit nya, thank you very much again
hi! welcome po sa forum..
yes, kelangan mo magsecure ng new NBI (for abroad), atleast 3months kasi from the time na mag-aapply ka ng visa..
this is the list of what i passed last october:
- IMM 1295 - Application for Work Permit Made Outside Canada
- IMM 5645 - Family Information
- Work Permit Information Form
- Passport (Original and Photocopy)
- (2) Visa ID photo
- Manager's Check worth Php6,450.00
- Spouse' Work Permit (Photocopy)
- Spouse' Labour Market Union Confirmation # 7781059
- Spouse' Employment Contract
- Bank Certificate (Joint Account, Philippines) - BPI Family Savings Bank
- Bank Certificate (Spouse', Canada) - ScotiaBank
- Car Ownership Certificates and Insurance
- Birth Certificate (Original and Photocopy)
- Marriage Certificate (Original and Photocopy)
- NBI Clearance (Original and Photocopy)
- Latest Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Certificate of Employment
- Transcript of Records
- Diploma (Original and Photocopy)
- Remittance Receipt (IRemit Printout)
- Spouse' Birth Certificate (Photocopy)
- Spouse' Passport (Photocopy)
- Spouse' Certificate of Employment (Current Employer only)
- (5) Photos of Applicant together with Spouse and some families and friends
- (3) Love Letters of my Spouse sent to me from Canada
pero i-pass mo na lang kung anu yung available sayo..
good luck to your application.. prepare your docs as early as now..