Please help i need an opinion whether i will pull out my fsw application, below is a backgrounder on my application:
July 2009 - paid an agency in manila to assist us with our fsw application to canada (NOC 0631)
Sept 2009- i informed them that i also had an application manitoba pnp, and they asked me to choose only one applications and i chose fsw over manitoba pnp. they said they will have to pull out my application to CIO to correct one entry which i have ticked as NO since i have not informed them beforehand that i had manitoba pnp so the question "if i have applied for refugee or immigrant application" has to be ticked YES.
DECEMBER 2009 - they said they had pulled it out but had to wait for the refund which will be around january 2010.
FEBRUARY 2010 they said they will wait awhile to resubmit it.
MARCH 2010 the agency said they have resubmitted it
JULY 2010 - they requested that i take the IELTS which they will have to submit dahil uunahan na daw nila ung CIO from requesting it...
AUGUST 2010 - i submitted to the agency all the required documents, including my original IELTS
DEC all these past months i followed up with my agency, still they said they've heard nothing from CIO and that they've expected for these delays bec of the backlogs, so many applicants. but what troubles me though is that everytime i read these forum " ang bibilis ng response ng CIO?"
JANUARY 10 2011 - just today i received a letter from CIO addressed to my husband (i'm the PA) stating that
1. he had not met the requirements, pls visit the site for details on the complete requirements.....xxxxxx
2. his application was received without payment...xxxx
3. pls choose only ONE principal applicant since they have submitted 2 applications, the principal applicant and the spouse as another applicant.
I was in DISBELIEF how come there were 2 applciations! all these times that they have not responded to my queries as to the status of my application, here is this letter dated SEPT 17 2010 which i received from our snail mail delivery guy informing us of this...it's crazy.
what i did, i contacted our agency and informed them of this letter. i asked that i be furnished copies of my payment, receipt of this payment as well as any correspondence from CIO which they might have received in my behalf since i have signed a paper appointing them as my REPRESENTATIVE.
the person who responded to me said that she will inquire with the owner who holds office in toronto canada.
i told her that this time i should receive a response. i even asked under what ministerial instruction did my application fall, and she said its post june 26, 2010.
I would appreciate any inputs, advise on what to do, this is my second application and im thinking of quitting and just staying here in P.I.
thanks in advance and godbless to all of us...