How about 8 and before? Because 10 and 14 are quite far apart to be honest
I do hope you guys get your replies, but I also want a reply for me too heh...
Just an AOR. Anything.
So many things could have gone wrong...
1) Wrong delivery (even though acknowledged, someone else could have received it and didn't bother send it back or whatnot), this is rather rare but it is possible so it is on the list.
2) Package mixed up by the courier.
3) Package damaged on receipt and a core-evil human decided to not take the blame and just threw the package away (evil but possible, so it is on the list).
4) Package was simply lost or misplaced and the CIC will never get to it.
5) Someone was getting fired and they decided to take it out on us poor people and decided to mess with packages and mine was one of the one messed with and therefore destroyed/lost.
6) Package is being ignored because it is in a box (heard stories CIC does not like boxes).
7) Sloppy CIC officer that handles my application spilled the contents and some were lost (for whatever reason) and they can't recover the contents so they are covering things up. We know from experience that CIC and gov. officials are very
limited individuals both mentally and physically. It is pretty clear that I do not trust them a single bit, even with something I do not care about. For example I wouldn't trust a gov. official to take care of a dying cockroach even if I dislike bugs so much.
These are clearly rather rare cases and some are rather "WTF" but they are
cases so I do not think they should be dismissed.
And since I am usually a very unlucky person and nothing ever really went my way when dealing with the government and some other things in life, then I kind of expect this.
Feel free to add to these cases...