Thanks for your reply... I am just in the stage of gathering the documents, just wanted to make sure to get the perfect set as days are numbered
... Just need a clarification : Educational documents: What to be sent: Copies or originals: Notarized?
Marriage certificate : copy...
Also I can get a balance certificate from my ENBD accounT?....
Thanks in advance.
Education certificates - u need notorised copies , but u need to keep transcripts in university sealed envelop
FOR APPLICANTS FROM PAKISTAN
• Photocopies of identification cards, Tazkira or Shinakhti Pass, with certified
translation in English for you and your spouse.
• Original birth certificates for you and your spouse,
with certified translations into English or . A birth certificate is normally
acceptable if registration was made shortly after the birth. The birth certificate
• bear the name of the person whose birth it records, and
• have been issued by an official responsible for the registration of births in
the municipality or district in which the birth took place.
• Original marriage certificate or "Nikah Nama" issued by an official responsible for
the registration of marriages in the district in which the marriage took place and
bearing the Nikah registry seal, along with a certified English
• Wedding photographs.
plzzz refer http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37023.pdfBiju