Captain, Biju Good Day I would like to travel to US for 15 days after completing the landing process in canada and then return back to canada for collecting the PR Card. Do i need to travel back from US on my own rented car or my relative's car will do.Do i need to drive the car.Is it advisable to travel before collecting PR card.Secondly can you pls. advise on a good travel insurance from UAE for canada US rgds Shanks
1. If u already have the US I-94 - u can enter the US imdtly after 'landing' in Canada.
2. For reEntering Canada, by road, in a pvt vehicle u don't require the PR cards.
3. If u have the US or Canadian D/License or IDP - u can drive. Else, NO.
4. Any car - self's/relatives/rented would do.
5. Who drives isn't important.
6. I took mine from AXA Insurance... have written it's details in the "Temp. Travel Insurance" thread.
Good Luck !Qorax