Does this mean its almost approved?
Visa Office......: CPP-Ottawa
App. Filed.......: 27-02-2013
AOR Received.: 27-03-2013
Med's Done....: at the time of application
Passport Req..: Sep 9,2013
Your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the family class has reached the final stage of processing.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE PROCEEDING FURTHER. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE FINALIZED BY THE CASE PROCESSING PILOT OTTAWA (CPP-O). IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AFTER READING THESE INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL CPP-O AT OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca.
***You must now submit your passport(s) to CPP-O in order to finalize your application. Please include a copy of this letter with your submission.
1. Did your family composition change since our last correspondence?
· Have you married, or divorced or separated?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced or separated prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Has your sponsor withdrawn his or her sponsorship of your application?
· Have you been the subject of any criminal charges or convictions?
If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPP-O immediately. Failure to declare any of the above changes could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and the refusal of your application. Failure to declare a family member (spouse, common-law partner, or dependent child) will permanently exclude them from later sponsorship in the Family Class, according to paragraph 117(9)(d) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.
If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed below.
2. Visa and Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5688) Validity
The issuance of your visa(s) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as soon as possible. No other reminder will be sent. Failure to provide the required document(s) within 60 days from the date of this letter will lead us to conclude that you are no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and your application will be refused. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.
3. Passport requirements
You are required to submit your original passport and the original passport of any accompanying family member:
· We require an original VALID passport for yourself and every accompanying family member.
· Passports for all accompanying family members must be submitted together.
· There must be at least one blank page in your passport(s). If there are children included in your passport, there must be blank pages for their visas as well.
· Please note: Permanent Resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
You must submit two (2) recent passport-sized photographs of yourself and of each accompanying family member that meet the requirements stated on this webpage.
You must also complete this table your height and eye colour and the height and eye colour of every accompanying family member:
Family Name/Given Name
Height (in centimetres)
4. Send your documents to the Case Processing Pilot Ottawa (CPP-O)
Passport(s) cannot be delivered in person. You are required to send your passport(s) within 60 days to CPP-O along with a copy of this letter: