I am also confused in starting the procedure but i cant trust any consultants here in lahore pakistan,can someone guide me with this,i'll be very thankful to you.
1. Get score in IELTS 6.5 or GRE
2. Apply in College or University must be link with your past education if you studied engineering than take admission in engineering course don't switch
3. As soon you get your Letter of Acceptance from your College or University now the Visa requirement start
4. Bank statement or Loan Letter must be having 1year expenses around 12000$CND and your 1year Education fee what ever it is minimum requirement to apply else it's upto you how much you can show
5. Police Certificate where you lived from the age of 18 onwards
6. If there is any gap in your studies fill it with any experience letter from any company
7. Original Documents of your past studies
8. Photocopy of your father domicile
9. Fill the visa forms
10. write a SOP "Statement of Purpose"
11. Make two photocopy sets of your past education documents which you are sending with the forms only education documents, bank statement and Police Certificate. One will be dispatch with the original documents and other will be held with you
12. Pay the visa fee which is Rs.8700 plus Bank Charges Rs.464 as far I remember and only Standard Chartered approved bank in your city. Confirm it from Standard Chartered first which branch is giving services for Canada Visa fee
13. Select a approved courier in your town as Fedix, Gerry or Visatronix who provide services in your city and pay there courier fee and than wait 10weeks aprrox 70days in which your case will be checked by the CHC Islamabad if your case approved they will ask you for Medical which will again done by a approved Doctors held in your city only after that again 3weeks waiting and you will be granted visa