My wife received AOR too. I have some question:
1. In AOR they asked about Forms, Emails and Rukhasti picture.
2. They said to submit all these required doc & pic in 30 days from letter date (11 May).
In fact, our Rukhsati going to happened on coming July.
I am thinking don't reply them in 30 day. We are thinking to submit in 60 days instead when our Rukhsati will be completed and we will have its picture. Is there anyone who submited their documents & picture after 30 days deadline?
How much it cause our case?
I am thinking late submision may cause little bit delay our case/application.
We welcome your thoughts!
bhai I also received letter of acknowledgment and stupid CHC have sent that document to my lawyer here in Canada. They have sent letter on may 7th and I just got it on May 25th and they asking me to submit proof of ruksati, forms and proof of contact and police clearance by June 6th I am trying my best to get all the documents before that and submit on time but I did asked my lawyer to ask for extension just in safe side.
I will have my ruksati in November this year. I already mentioned it initially when I submit my application that its already planned within both families that ruksati will be done within 2 years after nikah. I am submitting them following proofs and I need everyone help to see if they are enough or not.
1. E tickets for my parents proving that they fly to Karachi on March 17th for the purpose of preparation for ruksati.
2. Receipt from venue that it is already booked for ruksati and walima on April 15th. (Which is even before they send out this letter)
3. Proof from Manulife Insurance showing my wife name and showing her as my dependent.
4. Proof from my work that my wife is beneficery for my life insurance and other benefits.
5. proof from work that I have asked for leave of absensce from work for the purpose of full wedding.
6.100 pages of skype video chat screen short and chat logs.
7. proves from facebook.
8. 150 pages of call history.
9. 5000 sms that we have sent to each other during application process by using website.
10. gift receipt which I send her every month. Also jewellery receipt which I have bought for her on our Nikah anniversary.
11. My E ticket proving that I am flying on Oct 12th for ruksati.
I hope these are enough proof of communication. I also send them explanation letter that due to my finances I wasn't able to complete ruksati at that time and CHC should respect that. I have all the rights to plan my functions according to any other Canadian citizen. Also in regards to what will I do in case if they reject my case then I will not only file a case in Canada but also in Pakistan because I have solid proof communication and ruksati preparations they cant delay or refuse my case at all. I hope these things work for me but I will greatly appreciate if anyone have anything else to add in it.