Good thinking of planing ahead of time:
1. Download the guide and checklist from cic site.. It will tell u exactly what forms you need.
2. Record/Photos of all occasions small/big; better with dates printed on photos from digi cams..if possible.
3. PCC for wife
4. No Medical (unless more seniors say to do it, if it will take more than 1 year then u will do meds again anyways)
5. Wife name change, with ur last name; means new shanakhti card and new passport
6. Honeymoon at some nice place and take photos freely.. don't look at people just do ur job.
7. Write down entire story from proposal to mangni to shadi to walima to honeymoon to time together to pregnancy (early the better)
8. Nikaah forms; marriage certificates send originals to CHC
9. Birth certificate with translation send in Originals
10. Keep all expenses receipts (both parties), jewellery, marriage expenses, halls rent, airlines tickets, boarding passes, luggage tags, passport stamps etc. Send every thing to the morons..
11. Telephone call logs extremely important keep copies, cell companies in Pak do give the tel records too.
12. Internet call records if u do that too remove personal intimate messages though
13. Greetings cards etc
-> send in the supplementary forms as well..
What not man.. do not throw away anything.. throw away every thing to CHC-I.. That's ur recycle bin
They will return originals to you, anyways.
Do not forget to keep photocopies of every single evidence that you send to CHC-I. You might need it later on, for cross reference just in case they want to ask u something.
Thanks alot for all this information, tht was really helpfull n send everythin to the morons...lol, i m still laughing at it.
do I need to send my wifes orriginal educational docs or just the photo copies.
N what do you mean by the whole story, do I have to write all that on a plane paper