Thanks buddy, I know you and I are in the same boat. Insha'Allah, 2011 will be a blessed year for all of us by the grace of Almighty Allah.
I sent the following documents:
1. Proof of emails (Inbox and samples) - screen shots
2. Telephone bills
3. Letter from employer explaining why I was in Pakistan for only 2 weeks to get married
4. Original boarding pass
5. Letter: explaining what my wife will do if she doesn't get a visa (Allah na karay -- Ameen Suma Ameen)
6. Letter: what she knows about me and my family
7. Post marriage photos
8. Ceremony receipts
9. My wife's approved leave application
10. Letter: explaining why I am not supporting her financially -- i.e. She is working mashaAllah and we both are saving money to settle here in Canada etc... blah blah...
That's it. I pray that we hear some good news soon by the grace of Allah -- InshaAllah. I wonder if it will be easy for the CHC-I to check the validity of PIA boarding pass, ceremony receipts, hotel receipts, travel tickets, and phone bills (of Canadian carrier) etc.
i would suggest, lets pray for each other case.
hey my time line is almost same as yours ..
except i got my AOR on 21 Jan,
got a letter frm them in mid oct, tht my marriage isn't genuine n was solely enterd into to get da vis, they asked for post marriage photos and many more things.. with a P.S: tht ITS IN MY BEST INTEREST IF I FURNISH THEM ALL THE REQUIRED DOCS.
then my husband came here for month, n we arranged all the rasoomaat , ruksati n recption
and after all the JAD-O-JJAHAD i got Re medical n updated PCC request, also they want me to submit other docs again like IMM 0008, add family info n 5460. i dint understand tht y r they asking for the same docs again, which i have alredy submitted??