I also received letter of acknowledgment and stupid CHC have sent that document to my lawyer here in Canada. They have sent letter on may 7th and I just got it on May 25th and they asking me to submit proof of ruksati, forms and proof of contact and police clearance by June 6th I am trying my best to get all the documents before that and submit on time but I did asked my lawyer to ask for extension just in safe side.
I will have my ruksati in November this year. I already mentioned it initially when I submit my application that its already planned within both families that ruksati will be done within 2 years after nikah. I am submitting them following proofs and I need everyone help to see if they are enough or not.
1. E tickets for my parents proving that they fly to Karachi on March 17th for the purpose of preparation for ruksati.
2. Receipt from venue that it is already booked for ruksati and walima on April 15th. (Which is even before they send out this letter)
3. Proof from Manulife Insurance showing my wife name and showing her as my dependent.
4. Proof from my work that my wife is beneficery for my life insurance and other benefits.
5. proof from work that I have asked for leave of absensce from work for the purpose of full wedding.
6.100 pages of skype video chat screen short and chat logs.
7. proves from facebook.
8. 150 pages of call history.
9. 5000 sms that we have sent to each other during application process by using website.
10. gift receipt which I send her every month. Also jewellery receipt which I have bought for her on our Nikah anniversary.
11. My E ticket proving that I am flying on Oct 12th for ruksati.
I hope these are enough proof of communication. I also send them explanation letter that due to my finances I wasn't able to complete ruksati at that time and CHC should respect that. I have all the rights to plan my functions according to any other Canadian citizen. Also in regards to what will I do in case if they reject my case then I will not only file a case in Canada but also in Pakistan because I have solid proof communication and ruksati preparations they cant delay or refuse my case at all. I hope these things work for me but I will greatly appreciate if anyone have anything else to add in it.
Most of these proofs can be countered by CHC-I. This is reality. Brother, please do not get yourself into an interview.
1. Parents can be flying to Karachi for any reason, why as early as March when the rukhsati is in November. Provide a legit reason.
2. The receipt is there, do you have the actual invitation cards. The rukhsati is to happen in November then why are the halls booked for April with receipt. Or is the receipt dated for April?
3. The insurance policy. It just shows that you are husband and wife on paper. A strong reason to grant your wife a visa b/c she has coverage and everything already paid for.
4. Beneficiary. Same thing as above. Genuine.
5. LOA could be for anything, provide support that its for wedding....i.e invitation cards
6. 7. 8. & 9. This shows your ongoing relationship. Excellent.
10. Good, you love her. Then why not visit her, take some pictures and submit that as proof. No need to do rukhsati for that. Tickets were only $1100 in Feb.
11. This does not count. They want to see copy of boarding passes and copy of passport pages with entry/exit stamps. The seat that you booked for yourself on the flight, who knows, you might cancel it later on and CHC-I will have false information.
All I am saying is that Proof of rukhsati simply means that you go to pakistan, get rukhsati done, get PICTURES taken, submit PICTURES, along with BOARDING PASSES that you have traveled to Pakistan for rukhsati and copy of passport pages with exit/entry stamps. You must also submit invitation cards of the event.
The PICTURES must be dated with captions of the event, the place and the people in the picture.
The proof you are providing is flawed bro. If I can counter it, imagine those CHC-I guys.